Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Mom

I love my mother…she’s always been more of a friend then a parent and for us that works well. We have the same views on things, we have basically the same kind of sick sense of humor and I don’t think I’ve kept many secrets from her…. there simply wasn’t the need to; she isn’t judgmental.

She reads my blog and sends me emails about what I’ve written and I think that’s kinda cool, I like the fact that she gets a glimpse of this part of my life. She's also a diabetic and she’s had her disease under control for many many years so that gives me hope…..all in all she’s a wonderful woman. ::waves at mom::

So in the spirit of love I really need to say....

For the last three days she’s been sending me ecards counting down until my 46th birthday. I’m going to go with the flow on this….but…..MOM? If you do that when I turn 50 I’m going to smack you…..mmkay? I love you…**Smooch**

Ps….my mom is 22 years older then me….you do the math. **evil grin**

No comments: