Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Warning....whine fest below

I’m having a huge really ugly craving for chocolate right now (and not sugar-free fake pretend splenda enriched chocolate either), across the warehouse is a candy machine with M&M’s and it’s calling my name….

Monika….
Oh Monika….
You know you want some chocolate goodness….screw the BG number, who cares if your level jumps to 200….come on…..hmmm….yummy chocolate.

Stupid (loud) candy machine.

I have a headache…woke up with it and it hasn’t gone away yet…I’m thinking it’s here for the duration. And YES DAMN IT chocolate WOULD make it better and NO I will NOT be having any. I’m just going to sit here and suffer and whine and bitch about it.

Very mature of me isn’t it?

1 comment:

George said...

I had the craving today too and you know what i did? I freaking ate some chocolate! HA HA Take that Diabetes! Now when I test later i will be pissed off at myself for giving in.

I feel your pain.